Ultimate Experience Promotion
· Must purchase a new motor insurance policy or renew your existing motor policy between December 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016 via www.gkgonline.com, any of our 6 branches, your Broker or Agent
* Conditions Apply
· Must have purchased or renewed your motor insurance policy with GK Insurance between December 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
· Each vehicle is considered one entry
· Minimum age to enter is 18 years
· Each vehicle’s insurance will be accepted based on standard practices of GK Insurance
· The 3 Giveaways for the campaign will be announced in March 2016, May 2016 and July 2016
· The purchase of Riders and Increased Benefits does not constitute an entry.
· Employees of GK Insurance and their families are not eligible to enter
· Each winner selects 1 GK General Ultimate Experience (all 6 Experiences will be available for each drawing). The winner will be the insured or joint insureds of the policy for the vehicle selected.
· Competition runs from December 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016
· Premium must be paid in full at the time of collecting the prize
· Open to all individual types of motor insurance business.
· Company-owned vehicles are excluded.
· International prizes are for airplane travel and accommodation only
· Local prizes are for accommodation only
· Your prize must be redeemed in 2016.
Authorized under Section 58(3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act.
Get an attractive discount off your motor premium.
* 12.5% off premium for Suzuki’s ($1,500,000 & above)
* 12.5% off premium for Toyota’s ($1,500,000 & above)
* 12.5% off premium for Mercedes-Benz ($1,500,000 & above)
* 12.5% off premium for Hondas ($1,500,000 & above)
* 12.5% off premium for Nissans ($1,500,000 & above)
* 12.5% off premium for BMWs ($1,500,000 & above)
All our Premier Motor policyholders benefit from this service FREE.
BUT for as little as $2,500 added to your premium, all other policyholders can benefit from this service.
Road Rescue REACT is a 24 hour roadside assistance for you and your vehicle while on the road. REACT provides:
- On spot minor repairs (roadside only)
- Wrecker/ambulance services * (1st wrecker is free up to $5,000 for breakdowns)
- Courtesy transport to your destination
- Accident scene assistance
You can access REACT along all major roadways island wide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on weekends and on holidays.
We suggest that you have your Road Rescue REACT number(s) on speed dial in your mobile phone:
An important safety precaution is to reduce the amount of cash that you have with you at any point in time.
GK General Insurance offers the following non-cash payment options:
- Online payment at www.billexpressonline.com
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
Use the RENEWAL DROP BOX to process your renewals…
1. Complete the renewal questionnaire (usually sent with renewal notices)
2. Place the questionnaire in an envelope along with:
– a copy of your fitness and registration
– your cheque (if applicable)
– your medical certificate (if applicable)
3. Drop in the box provided at our Knutsford Blvd. Office anytime of night/day.
Renewal documents will be ready within 2 WORKING DAYS.
DO NOT drop cash in the box.
GK General Insurance will NOT accept liability for cash left in box.
NB: Until you received your insurance cover note or certificate your insurance cover is not effective.
You must drop your renewal request in the box at least 2 working days before your expiry date.
GK General Insurance does not accept responsibility for clients not having cover due to late renewal.