The promise we made when you insured with us is that we will be there for you in the event of a loss, which is covered under the policy.
At GK General Insurance we accept that the most important time to you our clients is when you suffer a loss.
In this regard, we at GK General Insurance set high standards for responsiveness and service with a human touch, supported by our belief in living up to the commitments that we make when we issue cover to our clients.
Your Initial Input
You can help us to efficiently deliver our promise to you by doing the following :-
1. Notify us in writing or via this website – A.S.A.P. that you have an incident. It is best that you advise us whether you will be making a claim or not.
2. Notify the police immediately of all motor accidents and any criminal incidents related to your property.
3. Provide estimates of damage/loss within the time specified in your policy.
4. Do Not rectify/modify damage without our written instruction.
5. Notify us of all claim(s), writs etc. which are to be forwarded to us immediately.
6. Take steps to protect the insured risk from further damage.
7. Do Not admit liability to any third party without our consent.
Some Insurance conditions that may affect your claim settlement:
1. Sum Insured & description of items covered
2. Policy excess / deductible
3. Average / Under-insurance conditions
4. Claims activities condition
5. Reasonableness condition
6. Forfeiture condition
Our highly trained staff is always available to guide you in the most efficient way to recover from your loss and get back to the position you were prior to the incident.